|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
MES Controls Engineer III
Job ID: 21
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 2
BBraun Daytona Beach
About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap and CAPS .
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit .
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- MES experience in the following platforms Rockwell PharmaSuite Experience, Werum PAS-X, Syncade, etc
- Knowledge of ERP Platforms such as SAP, Oracle, etc
- Knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL and Oracle
- Familiarity with industry standards, such as ANSI/ISA-95 and ANSI/ISA-88
- Architecting, implementing, and integrating solutions focused around tracking, analyzing, and improving the manufacturing process
- Designing and implementing data management strategies for the integration of MES solutions with our ERP software and plant automation equipment
- Conceptualizing solutions during the design phase of the project life cycle
- Manufacturing execution system configuration, programming, debugging, and testing
- Creating documentation, including project engineering notes, project proposals, project design traceability documentation, case studies, and more
- Commissioning innovative solutions; finding, sharing and capitalizing on opportunities for improvement
Mentoring colleagues on your expertise and knowledge base
- Requires breadth of professional field and industry knowledge. Ability to integrate critical information and champion advanced strategies/concepts through the organization. Drives development of advanced technologies, principles and processes.
- Work under minimal supervision. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish assigned goals. May periodically assist in orienting, training , assigning and checking the work of lower level employees. Referring only complex problems and issues
- Judgement is required in resolving complex problems based on experience.
- Interacts with internal and/or external clients and customers to negotiate and interpret information on projects and unit operations. May consult with senior management.
- Learning new technologies
- Creating methodologies and performing complex problem-solving
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 08-10 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Occasional business travel required, Valid driver's license and passport, Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed, On-call hours as needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at .
Through its "Sharing Expertise" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.