|Date Posted||April 29, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Trades & Services
Meter Collections and Maintenance Staff Member
Who You'll Work For
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
Parking Meter Collections and Maintenance staff member will be responsible for collecting money from parking meters, providing for the maintenance and repair of all meters, responding to inquiries or complaints regarding meters, and ensuring for cleanliness and proper working condition of the City's parking meters.
- Oversees the collection of money from traffic meters located on public streets throughout the City.
- Oversees the maintenance of meters and ensures for their proper working condition.
- Receives and responds to reports from the public, CDOT, and/or Parking Enforcement Agents regarding faulty meters.
- Ensures compliance with Parking Ordinances.
- Delivers money collected from meters to the office for counting and depositing.
- Attends-training and workshops, as needed, to remain abreast of meter repair techniques, or issues concerning workflow.
- Schedules the regular maintenance of all meters, replaces batteries, lubricates locks, and cleans meters with the On Street Supervisor.
- Installs new meters, if applicable.
- Maintains an adequate inventory of necessary meter parts with the On Street Supervisor.
What We Want From You
- A candidate for this position is required to have a valid Driver's License.
- High school diploma or equivalent is mandatory.
- Experience in parking meter repair and collections is preferred (Single space and Multi Space).
What We'll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Occasionally position self in order to perform maintenance and repair tasks by bending or stooping
- Perform maintenance tasks by occasionally climbing and reaching
- Occasionally lift and carry maintenance equipment and machinery, up to 50 lbs.
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.