|Date Posted||April 14, 2021|
ICI Services is looking for motivated individuals who want to join our team. We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 14 states and the District of Columbia. We are actively seeking System Modelers to join our team as we support our Clients by developing solutions for their most critical challenges in both Virginia Beach, VA and Port Hueneme, CA.
- Applicant must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance. Preference will be given to candidates with an active clearance at the SECRET level or above.
Work as part of a Model-Based System Engineering Team. Create models detaining system analysis and specifications. Create models using Cameo modeling software to help create SOA using community standards. Take ownership and help drive the engineering of the systems being developed. Work closely with project management, system engineers, development teams, and DevOps team. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute novel model-based approaches to solve complex problems
- Apply Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) tool suites to enable the use of model-based best practices in various phases of the DoD acquisition and system life cycles
- Support industry and government stakeholders in the application of MBSE to analysis, design, and acquisition
- Execute MBSE processes including functional decomposition, requirements development, architecture development, and test program development
- 3 to 5 years of experience using SysML to create system models
- Good communications skills
- Prior work on US DoD projects a plus.
- Experience with SysML tools such as MagicDraw, Cameo Systems Modeler, Enterprise Architect, Rational Rhapsody, etc.
- Understanding of the UML modeling language a plus.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, physics, programming or Systems Engineering
VEVRAA Federal Contractor