|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Cedar Corporation is seeking a leader with 10+ years of experience in municipal engineering for small to medium sized communities to provide client and project management services, as well as design engineering oversight to municipal clients. We are hiring in our Green Bay and Menomonee WI locations.
The position is municipal consulting, centered around maintaining existing relationships with key clients, developing new opportunities and ensuring a high level of client satisfaction. You will be expected to forecast budgets, revenue streams, train and develop project managers and other engineers.
You must have significant experience in negotiating contracts, risk management, identifying and resolving conflict, and QA/QC of projects. You will be responsible for the preparation, review and final production of proposals for new projects. An opportunity for company stock ownership may be available.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer PE licensed in Wisconsin
- 10+ years of related engineering experience
- Project management experience
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in developing and managing multiple clients
Cedar Corp is an EEO/AA compliant company