|Date Posted||May 13, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
· Reporting directly to QC Supervisor or his/her designate, maintains quality of in-process production and finished products inspections and records quality results.
· Understanding of Graham products and systems.
· Work through training in levels of NDE methods.
· Ability to create, review, edit and document NCR's.
· Ability to read and understand welding blue prints
· Understanding and application of manufacturing and inspection.
· Knowledge of proper inspection techniques required to obtain accurate results.
· Perform dimensional inspection on precision machined products and assemblies unassisted.
· Will observe safe work procedures and conform to good housekeeping standards.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the QC Supervisor or his/her designate.
· Ability to work well with others within and outside of department.
· Ability to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous tasks
Education and Experience Required:
· High school diploma or GED/BOCES required.
· Must pass proficiency test.
· Required to pass an eye examination including color blindness test.
· Good interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
· May be required to move items up to 60 pounds for distances of up to 10 feet. May be required to stand, stoop, bend, kneel and squat for extended periods of time. May be exposed to fumes or dust, toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor weather, moving mechanical parts and moderate to loud noise levels. Must wear appropriate protective gear and clothing as necessary.