|Date Posted||April 29, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Trades & Services
Role: Mortgage Licensing
Location (City/State/Country): Tampa
Educational Qualification: Graduation
Professional Qualification if any -
- Valid active NMLS License with no history of revocations from any state/authority
- Mortgage certifications if any will be desirable
- Experience in US Mortgage Operations
- Should be able to clear all the employment, education and criminal BGV requirements needed for 50 states
- Demonstrate connect with coworkers and clients to resolve compliance issues and drive day today operations .
- Attention to detail and ability to independently multi-task work to completion.
- Possess at minimum a basic knowledge and understanding of laws relevant to Credit Data and related services, such as, but not limited to, the FCRA, FACTA, ECOA, RESPA and GLB.
- Expeditious yet careful vetting of new clients from RFP through contract execution and continuous monitoring from compliance perspective
- Desirable Skills - Proficiency and experience in Forensics / Investigations.
- Effective planning, scheduling & implementation skills
- Ability to conduct internal audits and co-ordinate with RMAC team
- Ability to interact with Top Management and Client
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office (Word & Excel)
· NMLS Certification
· 8 - 10 years of work experience with about 3 - 6 years in the mortgage or compliance domain
- Lead the BU Operations function, work closely with internal compliance SPOCs to ensure contractual compliance requirements are being adhered to in all accounts.
- Drive productivity and quality in the team
- Ensure compliance, and manage state licensing requirements of the S.A.F.E. Act and the NMLS, including individual and branch licenses, maintenance and renewal of licenses pertaining to originations business activities.
- Coordinate the execution of state regulatory audits and examinations under the direction of Risk and Control Manager and in collaboration with the Corporate Compliance and Licensing Managers.
- Create packages and provide response to new client and/or vendor due diligence requests. Ensure oversight of audits and examinations.
- Maintain applicable licensing matrix to adequately reflect the business units state licenses
- Collect and archive all licensing information and material documentation to a central repository.
- Verifying license via NMLS/State mortgage websites
- Timely file all required reports, renewal documents, and other applicable licensing requirements. Drive toward process efficiencies.
- Work with RMAC team in conduct of audits, preparation for external audits from customer organization, to monitor the gaps for a closure and evaluate risks for suitable mitigation plan.
- Conducting Process, Function and ISMS audits & Driving Audit & Risk closures in the process
- Identify risk & compliance issues and assisting in mitigating risks. Define Risks That Matter with each Process, along with the Process Management, Focus on "Risk That Matters" - RTM and develop action plans for mitigations
- Continuous Risk & Compliance management of processes. Supporting process owner in managing process and information security risk and ensuring contractual compliance
- Constantly monitoring, analyzing and reporting out on Risks and Compliance issues for Site and all processes in Location as well vertical
- Check on adherence to legal / contractual / business process and relevant international laws and applicable industry regulations
- Co-ordination with auditors, functions and Operations for completion including collection of necessary evidences and gap closures of client and other audits
- Ensure implementation of controls and restrictions based on any other standard as applicable
- Engage with the Risk and Compliance management teams at Clients organizations and bring Best Practices to Wipro
- Investigating information security incidents reported and submitting report with corrective & preventive recommendations
- Determine the Root Cause of failure in case of any incident and work to put in place Corrective and Preventive measures
- Educate and create adequate Awareness among the Stakeholder on all compliance policies and procedures
- Communication of Risk & Compliance issues through Awareness sessions, Trainings and huddles
- Drive RMAC/COBC certifications & ISMS acceptance etc.
No of days working
· 5 days, Leaves will be based in business/client requirement
Security Roles &Responsibilities
- Updates themselves regularly with Company policies on Information Security Management System.
- Ensure subordinates are aware of Company policies, in particular those on Information Security.
- Ensure adherence to legal & regulatory requirements as applicable to the nature of work.
- Ensure Process adheres to legal & regulatory requirements as applicable to the nature of work.
- Ensure adherence to the Contractual Requirements of the Process/Function.
- Encourage all subordinates to Report Security Incidents.
- Ensure Compliance and Security Trainings for subordinates are conducted periodically.
- Cooperate with Compliance and Security officers with Security Investigations
- Monitor Compliance adherence and ensure a monthly review of status
- Facilitate Regular Audits to detect any compliance or contractual breaches and encourage continuous improvements.
- Ensure Risk assessment is conducted for the process at the start of Operations and on any major change taking place.
- Review Risk Assessment document and implement mitigations strategies.