|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
North American Sales Manager
· Establish and foster relationships with partners that operate in the commercial scale solar segment.
· Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
· Seek new business opportunities and facilitate meetings for partners.
· Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase awareness.
· Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
· Ensure partners are informed and up to date on latest developments of the product and associated technology.
· Address partner related issues, sales conflicts, and pricing issues in a timely manner.
· Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities.
· Prepare sales collateral to assist partners.
· Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
· Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
· Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns, and other promotional activities.
· Plan, prepare and deliver presentations.
· Communicate and advocate the product as a Service offering to prospective customers.
· Contribute to the continuous development of sales strategy.
· Track progress and provide feedback to the senior leadership team.
· Provide on-going account management to relevant customers.
Essential Requirements and Attributes
· Either a combination of an Engineering or other technical Degree with business development experience, or a Commerce or Business Degree with experience of selling a technical product or service.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Experience working in the renewable energy industry, preferably in large-scale solar.
· Experience working in business development and account management in the Americas.
· Experience working autonomously in a high growth company.
· Experience tailoring contracts to prospective customer needs.
· Demonstrable track record in converting leads to grow company revenue.
· Strong sales closing ability.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to establish and build relationships.
· A positive attitude and plenty of initiative.
· Bi-lingual (English, Spanish) a plus