|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
One of our clients in the Wood Dale area is currently seeking a Customer Support Agent to join their growing Ocean Department. The organization has experience strong growth during the past year and is looking to add to their team and is open to individuals who are looking to start a career in the freight forwarding industry.
Hours: M-F 9:00am-6:00pm (1 hour lunch)
Salary: starting 17.00/hr and up depending on experience and credentials
What's in it for you?
- very stable organization in an ever-changing industry
- very supportive management and senior leadership
- opportunity to move to different departments and grow internally
- strong work culture in company and individual teams
- teams that support development and training
- Checking and Replying E-mail Communications
- Scheduling pickups and checking order status
- Arranging ocean freight booking
- Communicating with Warehouse team for both incoming and outgoing shipments
- Assisting Customers and oversea offices with any inquiries
- Creating Customer Profiles
- Checking and Cost and Selling Rates
- Preparing files for Documentation processing and closing
- Communicating any shipment updates to the customer, oversea offices and operation.
- Updating online status report with shipment status
- Communicating any damage and discrepancies
- Filing Cargo Claim
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available. 491898