|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Trades & Services
Winter Services LLC, headquartered in West Allis, WI is a commercial snow and ice removal company that operates in Madison, Milwaukee, Racine, and Kenosha. We offer snow and ice removal services in those areas to a wide range of customers. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our growing team to help better service our clients. This is a full-time, year around position.
Operations Managers are responsible for overseeing and managing the snow and ice removal services to our clients in their district throughout the whole year.
Major Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability and willing to work long hours during the snow season as needed.
- Maintain communication with our customers and resolve any complaints or issues in a timely manner to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Oversee all seasonal staff workers to ensure that all contracts are being fulfilled in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Lead your district(s) and partner with other Operations Manager(s) and District Manager(s) to work and develop as a team.
- Develop all pre, post, and in-season operations plans for your district.
- Manage property inspection process.
- Partner with the District Manager on a regular basis to review assignment of crews and the efficiency of those assignments.
- Develop salt and walk routes for your district.
- Ensure all safety policies are being enforced and met by all crews and operations staff.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of operations and management experience.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently and in a team.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required.
- Must have knowledge or experience working with Microsoft Office.
- Possess effective communication skills.
- Must be well organized and be able to manage multiple crews.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Previous snow and ice removal experience is not required but is a plus.
- Be available all snow season and must be able to work long hours.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and be capable of carrying up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work in and be exposed to different weather conditions such as but not limited to freezing temperatures.
- Must be able to be at work different hours of the day during snow events.
Winter Services is an EEO/Disability/Veteran employer. Winter Services offers a competitive compensation plan that includes a starting salary of $60,000/year and 401(k) match. We also offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as short-term disability.