|Date Posted||May 11, 2021|
At Clark Pacific, exciting building projects are just the beginning! As the West Coast's leading prefabricator of building systems, our talented team of professionals bridge the gap between construction and manufacturing every day, providing solutions and innovations that deliver high-performance structures with enhanced cost, schedule, and safety. It all starts with the Clark Pacific Employee Experience: top talent people working together in an environment that fosters collaboration, growth & development, and compassion. We are great people doing great things, together!
We have over 50 years of experience and have successfully contributed to some of the West Coast's most iconic buildings including the Golden 1 Center, the Apple II Campus, the San Francisco 49ers stadium, and the Stanford Escondido Village Graduate Housing to name just a few. When people want to experience, quality, and a partner they can trust, they choose Clark Pacific. Repeat customers, numerous building and environmental stewardship awards, and great employees are some of the things for which we are most proud and grateful.
Clark Pacific is seeking a Operations Manager, Field at our jobsite locations.
Overview of the position:
The Field Operations Manager plays a critical role in ensuring effective execution of core operational duties at jobsite locations. They provide support and guidance to field teams with the aim of achieving operational excellence. The Field Operations Manager is responsible for planning,
organizing, and overseeing the jobsite activities according to the assigned schedule, budget, quality, and safety requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Exercise a high level of professionalism and confidentiality when working with staff, projects and proprietary information.
- Lead and develop environmental and safety related initiatives.
- Initiate and utilize project specific logistics and safety plans.
- Conduct regular meetings with field team members and develop their leadership competencies.
- Oversee the implementation of best practices in the field that are likely to make the overall supply chain more efficient.
- Foster strong, effective partnership with the engineering field function team for planning and execution.
- Create and oversee the implementation of tools utilized in the field with the aim of enhancing operational effectiveness.
- Plan/load balancing labor, equipment and material utilizations across work programs and company.
- Identify field operational solutions that will improve productivity.
- Create and track the core metrics necessary to drive the advancement of field operational activities.
- Develop and update schedules as needed and monitor the work progress against the allotted field budget for each project.
- Monitor the variances in material and labor in coordination with the field supervisors so that maximum profits can be gained.
- Process, optimize, monitor, and control costs.
- Implement various quality control programs to achieve the required standards.
- Plan and implement structural systems for both staging and erection.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- 15 years' experience in a similar role is required.
- Experience working with Unions and Unionized employees required.
- Experience with proper hoisting and rigging procedures is preferred.
Interested? Want to learn more? If you're a hard-working nice person who is smart and curious, and think that this position is right for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply and let's begin the journey. Welcome to Clark Pacific. Let's do great things together!
Clark Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer