|Date Posted||April 27, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
As an Outside Sales Consultant, you will be heading to confirmed appointments to talk with homeowners about our products and services. We are seeking applicants who are passionate about solar energy and helping our customers. Ideal candidates are highly determined, proactive, and hardworking. A great attitude and passion to succeed is a must.
- Performing in-home or business solar consultations per day (appointments are provided and confirmed)
- Building trust and rapport with prospective customers
- Conducting accurate in-home needs assessments and corresponding analysis
- Delivering outstanding presentations that communicate the big picture in an inspiring way
- Resolving concerns and overcoming challenges
- Following up on pipeline and channel sales opportunities using our CRM
- Generating additional revenue through networking and referrals
- Participating in ongoing training, development, and certifications
- Partnering with other departments to accomplish mutual objectives
- Communicating and sharing best practices with other team members
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas set by District Sales Manager
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of local and regional competition
Qualifications and Skills
- Sales experience preferred, but not required
- Prefer a college degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and CRM Databases
- Intermediate analytical and mathematical abilities
- 12 to 18 consultations provided a week.
- Base salary plus commission. One sale a week is a minimum of $50,000 a year, and two sales a week is $100,000, with top earning at $150,000.
- Schedule: 4 to 8 hour varied shift between Monday to Saturday, 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Company vehicle provided after 90 days.
- Paid time off and Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- $5,000 New Hire Incentive Program!
- Quality generated leads provided.
- Paid training! No experience needed.
- SIX FIGURES possible in the first year!
- Vision Solar is one of the fastest growing solar companies. Our success tracks to three priorities. First, we are obsessed with customer service and are committed to making the happiest customers in our industry. Second, we are a technology-led business, committed to only offering the best in class products in the industry. And finally, we strive to hire and train employees that fit our company culture.
- Vision Solar is a mission-driven business, and we combine our social commitment with a drive for top-notch professional execution. Our culture is fast-paced, passionate and fun. We're prepared for the fact that no two days will be the same in this industry, and through teamwork and collaboration we are constantly striving to achieve our goals.
- Vision Solar supports employment opportunities for our Military and Veterans. Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.