|Date Posted||May 13, 2021|
Trades & Services
Our company is seeking a considerate and warm individual who loves helping people to join our Big Box Waste sales team! This position will cover both North Texas and West Texas territories. Travel will be required.
Big Box Waste provides roll-ff trash containers to clients within the construction industry and beyond.
Your primary role will be helping cultivate new relationships with local businesses, grow a book of business and care for clients to maintain relationships.
The ideal candidate would:
• Create and follow a service schedule within an assigned territory, ensuring safe and timely arrival at each customer's location
• Serve as a problem solver for our customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall solution for each customer's needs
• Create, present and submit sales proposals and collect owed money in a timely fashion
• Provide technical and logistical assistance to field personnel as necessary/requested
• Perform quality control visits and follow-up with customers to ensure satisfactory service
• Develop relationships with customers, sister companies and external businesses that lead to the creation of new sales opportunities
• Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the vehicle and equipment
This position will have a base salary + commission structure. Big Box Waste also offers comprehensive benefits.
• High School Diploma required; four year degree preferred
• 1+ year sales experience
• We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
Job Type: Full-time