|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
Trades & Services
Set in the heart of Downtown Charleston, Belmond Charleston Place strives to deliver memorable experiences that are the ultimate expression of Southern Hospitality. A step beyond the ordinary, where America's favorite travel destination comes to life with our legendary service. Plus, the potential for personal & career growth and development is endless.
Consider this your personal invitation to a career of detailed experiences and enthusiastic discovery!
Will be responsible for producing breakfast pastries, breads and other baked goods, under supervision of our Lead Baker. The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to work with our lead baker, and after training with our other baker, and occasionally a solo shift. Overnight shift is approximately 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM, must be available to work weekends and holidays. Excellent benefits are listed below.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
* Pastry, Baking, or Culinary degree or certificate or some professional baking/bread experience.
* Should be professional and career-oriented. Eager to learn and share baking knowledge.
* Should strive to succeed in a busy, fast-paced environment. Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
* Creativity and artistic ability are a plus.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a professional team.
* Lift/carry up to 50 pounds.
BELMOND CHARLESTON PLACE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our benefits include:
* Competitive wages
* Free employee meals
* Health Insurance, Life Insurance & other supplemental insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings (employer match)
* Paid time off
* Tuition assistance and more!!!