|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Trades & Services
Who You'll Work For
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
The Operations Manager ensures the safe and efficient parking operations, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client's expectations. The Operations Manager is responsible for all aspects of operating the parking facility including staff management, revenue control, safety, and client relations.
Principal Duties (essential Functions)
- Responsible for the supervision of location staff including: delegating, coaching/developing, monitoring performance, and ensuring compliance with all company standards.
- Recruit, select, and train new employees; develop onboarding plan for new employees to ensure success.
- Act as the main point of contact to client or Property Manager; attend location meetings as appropriate and respond to client requests in order to develop and maintain a good working relationship.
- Monitor maintenance of the facility and associated premises to ensure that the garage/lot is clean, safe, and maintained to standards; supervise on-going maintenance projects to ensure quality and timely completion.
- Manage ticket inventory, cash flow, reports, and audits to prevent loss through theft, error, or carelessness.
- Review profit and loss statements, adjustments, and variance reports on a monthly basis; make adjustments as necessary to achieve budget goals.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly operating reports as required.
- Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; address escalated concerns from guests.
- Immediately respond to reports of accidents, incidents or safety concerns.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
What We Want From You
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in account management and revenue collection
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous in the parking industry, preferred
What We'll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally move around the property by walking for extended periods of time.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, copier/printer
- Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time..
Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor environments. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.