|Date Posted||May 13, 2021|
We are looking for a Payroll Coordinator to manage all payroll activities and ensure the timely and accurate payment of employee wages. The Payroll Coordinator will ensure the collection of all necessary information and documents, compute wages, and investigate and resolve any payroll issues or discrepancies.
To be successful as a Payroll Coordinator you should be able to efficiently coordinate payroll tasks and strictly follow company policies and legal regulations. An outstanding Payroll Coordinator should also possess strong people skills.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Ensure that the regular and prevailing wage/certified payroll is processed accurately, efficiently, and in a timely manner.
- Calculate and process timecards and corrections, including calculating overtime, deductions, fringe benefits, etc. in accordance with company policies and State, Federal laws.
- Enter weekly certified payroll information into online portals such as LCP, and DIR
- Prepare Budgets from payroll job costing
- Set up new vendors and contracts
- Billing to various builders, including generation of invoices, payment application, managing builder delinquencies.
- Filling out Lien Releases
- Maintain payroll records, New Hire On-boarding and I-9 Forms
- Issue payments to vendors
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics and skills:
- Strong work ethic
- Must lead by example: be accountable, reliable, and organized.
- Flexible, detail-oriented individual with the ability to multi-task while consistently producing quality results and meeting deadlines.
- Understanding of Certified Payroll
- Experienced in Quickbooks
- Proficient in Excel