|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
PUEBLO MECHANICAL & CONTROLS IS THE LARGEST MECHANICAL CONTRACTOR IN ARIZONA AND GROWING. We offer very competitive wages and an excellent benefits package that includes four choices of United Health Care medical plans, free life insurance, two dental plans, vision and a generous 401K savings plan.
Our company is growing and expanding into new markets; lots of exciting potential and opportunities for the right candidate.
This position reports directly to the Superintendent
/ GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
Pipefitter Foreman will report directly to the Superintendent and will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Pipefitters to deliver exceptional quality and customer service to our clients. The Pipefitter Foreman will be closely working with the Superintendent to understand the goals and direction of Pueblo Mechanical and lead their team to generate profits.
- Develop solutions to make sure issues never become problems.
- Reviews projects with Superintendent and/or Project Manager after equipment and subs are procured.
- Does physical survey of project with the Superintendent to ascertain conditions and reports back to PM in writing, if required.
- Does takeoffs for projects in a timely and thorough manner with the Superintendent.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions to include, but not limited to, scheduling, material control, and rentals.
- Provide daily job completion percentages.
- Assures all site personnel comply with project procedures, safety requirements, company policies and other requirements as they occur. Documents all incidents as they occur and notifies Project Manager and Superintendent. Recommends and implements corrective action.
- Responsible for assuring that all jobs have weekly reports filled and turned into the office weekly. This is to include safety / tool box reports, preconstruction, weekly production report and any project specific reports.
- Conducts inspections on jobs, assures jobs are detailed to Pueblo Mechanical standards, assures jobs are ready, and participates as needed, in start-ups and coordinates as needed with contractors, engineers, subcontractors and owners as necessary.
- Coordinates with shop for production scheduling and deliveries.
- 4 plus years' experience; journeyman or able to obtain license.
- 2 plus years' experience running work.
- Able to complete an 8 week look ahead for his or her project.
- Able to manage a crew from 1 to 10 installers.
- Able to read blue prints and prepare materials lists.
- Work to increase Team efficiency and uphold high standards of safety at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and punctual.
- Must be able to multi-task and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally.
- Must be professional in appearance and speech.
- Experience with government facilities a plus.
This is a safety sensitive position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pueblo Mechanical & Controls, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Pueblo Mechanical & Controls, LLC is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants. We will make every effort to afford to individuals (with the necessary qualifications) an equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, medical condition (including pregnancy), or any other classification protected by law. This applies to all personnel practices, including but not limited to; recruitment, hiring, training programs, compensation, benefits, transfers, educational assistance, and social and recreational activities.
Powered by JazzHR