|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
PLUMBER HELPER- ORBIT ENERGY & POWER
Orbit Energy & Power, a rapidly growing local company has an immediate need for a Plumber Helper with 1-3 years on the job experience to join our team. In this position, the individual will assist and be trained to be responsible for all aspects of installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair for our residential & commercial clients.
We offer competitive pay based on experience, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long-term work. If you are looking for a great opportunity, and work environment please apply.
- 1 to 3 year experience in plumbing or construction
- Assist in installing and maintaining plumbing systems.
- Cut openings in structures in preparation for pipes.
- Select all materials needed for installation, including type and size of pipe.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Install other plumbing equipment, such as sinks, tubs, toilets, water heaters, air conditioners, appliances, and trim.
- Repair and maintain water treatment equipment.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in residential and commercial buildings
- Install plumbing systems in new construction and rehab properties
- Must adhere to National & Local Plumbing codes related to plumbing so that system installations pass inspection the first time around
- Technical and trade experience a plus
- Knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- A working understanding of the current code regulations within the field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have a flexible schedule
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record a must
"Our team exists for the purpose of making our world a more environmentally friendly planet through every single renewable energy project that we deploy." Our core values of Honesty and Integrity will be demonstrated every single day in our dealings with our clients, vendors, and co-workers. With forward-thinking leadership, we continually strive to maximize growth opportunities and profitability for the mutual benefit of our Employees, Industry Partners, and Investors. We lead by example in our never-ending pursuit of developing and building the most innovative and profitable renewable energy solutions to benefit our customers, our communities, and our world."
Powered by JazzHR