|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
Trades & Services
PLUMBER HELPER- ORBIT ENERGY & POWER
Orbit Energy & Power, a rapidly growing local company has an immediate need for a Plumber Helper with 1-3 years on the job experience to join our team. In this position, the individual will assist and be trained to be responsible for all aspects of installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair for our residential & commercial clients.
We offer competitive pay based on experience, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long-term work. If you are looking for a great opportunity, and work environment please apply.
- 1 to 3 year experience in plumbing or construction
- Assist in installing and maintaining plumbing systems.
- Cut openings in structures in preparation for pipes.
- Select all materials needed for installation, including type and size of pipe.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Install other plumbing equipment, such as sinks, tubs, toilets, water heaters, air conditioners, appliances, and trim.
- Repair and maintain water treatment equipment.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in residential and commercial buildings
- Install plumbing systems in new construction and rehab properties
- Must adhere to National & Local Plumbing codes related to plumbing so that system installations pass inspection the first time around
- Technical and trade experience a plus
- Knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- A working understanding of the current code regulations within the field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Must have a valid Drivers License and clean driving record
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have a flexible schedule
Powered by JazzHR