|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
Want to work for a company who has been in business for over 40 years but is still dynamic and growing quickly? Do you want to be part of a company with a fun family culture where we work hard and play hard?
Carroll Water Systems is looking for experienced Well Drilling and Well Pump technicians for our team in Chantilly, VA. You will be the crew leader who troubleshoots issues, makes the technical decisions needed to repair, replace or complete new installations. Whether you are an experienced well driller, well pump technician, or plumber who has well drilling experience, we would love you to be part of our team!
If chosen, on top of our $5,000 Sign-on bonus, you will make a generous salary plus overtime on 5 - 10 hours weekly and a 5% commission on any upgraded systems you install. You will also get great benefits including a Take-Home Vehicle, Stipends for tools and protective equipment, Medical, Dental, and Life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, plus a 401k with a 50% match up to 3%.
- Review client requirements and current equipment if applicable
- Operate water well drilling equipment to drill, residential, commercial & industrial water wells
- Install, test, and replace water well pumps and equipment
- Abide by safety and personal protective policies & procedures
- Manage and train helpers
- Able to communicate with clients and manage helpers
- Have a MDE or VA DPOR license or
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Valid, clean driver's license
For decades, Carroll Water. a family-owned and operated company, has been committed to providing superior home water treatment systems, water testing or well water testing, pressure tanks, well drilling, and geothermal services to meet our clients' needs. We look forward to having you join our team!
Powered by JazzHR