|Location||West Palm Beach|
|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Trades & Services
ROLE SUMMARY: Works with Plumbing equipment and blueprints to assemble, repair and/or install plumbing fixtures, piping and conducts various plumbing tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret specification, blueprints, as needed for completion of job specifics.
- Installs plumbing equipment, piping, and assemblies at job site.
- Ensure all material, equipment and tools are in hand to complete assigned project.
- Follows company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations.
- Study schedules and ensure timely reporting to job sites assigned.
- Analyze and resolve work problems with any assigned helpers
- Ensure accuracy of own time records.
Job Qualifications and Skills
- Med Gas with current Certification is a plus
- 3 years commercial plumbing required
- Understand shop math; work skillfully with tools, metals and machines;
- Visualize three-dimensional objects from drawings, sketches or blueprints;
- Work within precise limits and standards; perform a variety of duties which often change;
- Appropriate journeyman experience.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with Planning Calendars
- Perform a variety of duties which may change often; rate information using measurable standards.
- Must be able to see well (either naturally or with correction
- Must be able to hear, and speak clearly with professional standard grammar;
- Must use hands, fingers, arms and legs fully; kneel, crouch and crawl; climb and balance on ladders and scaffolds; climb stairs, reach overhead, push, pull, lift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds or more with assistance