|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Trades & Services
Karya Property Management is looking for a Porter to join the team at our Diamond Hill property!
This is a full time position and compensation will range based on experience.
As a Porter, you will be responsible for the first impression of the property. You will ensure the physical aspects of the community are maintained and standards are met regarding the grounds, amenities, and overall curb appeal. This position reports to the Lead Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager.
* Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including removal of trash from vacant apartments (trash outs), office areas and community perimeter daily
* Inspect the property throughout the day to remove trash, debris, and droppings and ensure all common areas and amenities are neat and free of trash
* Maintain neat, clean, and organized maintenance shop and storage areas
* Report any concerns or hazardous conditions immediately to the Lead Maintenance Supervisor or Property Manager.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* 6 months of experience at an apartment complex as a Porter/Groundskeeper OR Make Ready Technician
* High School Diploma or Equivalent required
* Customer service experience
* Must have a valid drivers license
* Bilingual is a plus, but not required
* Must be flexible and dependable
* Must be a team player
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
* Prolonged periods sitting, standing, and walking throughout the workday
* Push, pull, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, climb stairs, and reach above shoulders
* Must be able to lift and / or move up to 50 pounds
* Must be able to work indoors / outdoors or in extreme weather conditions
* Must be able to work weekends and/or evenings on a rotating schedule