|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
You will work with our top engineers across our application, platform, data science, and UI teams to implement a cutting-edge customer data platform that will challenge you and your teammates technically and intellectually. Daily you will be working with other engineers, product managers, and QA to invent the best solutions for our customers and advance our leadership position in CDP and ABM fields. You should feel confident in your development skills and also open to diverse opinions so that you can make the decisions on how to build our best solutions. Our culture is built on mentorship, so you should be prepared to learn from others and also teach others. As a Senior/Lead Software Engineer you will be expected to work on projects as a technical lead and give guidance to other members on technical design and overall on best practices.
- Work with leads on development and implementation of technical solutions aligned to strategic initiatives
- Serve as an escalation point for internal customer support and product teams
- Contribute to development efforts to create, maintain, and fix customer facing product functionality
- Reproduce, troubleshoot and determine root cause of production issues
- Participate daily standup team meeting/bi-weekly sprint planning & sprint-end demo/retrospective and work cross-functionality with other teams in Lattice to drive the innovations of our products.
- Ability and passion to mentor junior engineers on best practices
- Advanced understanding of React
- 8+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience working within small agile development team
- Understanding of RESTful/GraphQL communication
- Must demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem assessment/solving skills
- Well organized, disciplined and able to manage time and priorities effectively
- Strong oral and written communication skills; you will write bug reports in a clear fashion and be able to articulate complicated interactions in unambiguous terms
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar