|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
Call Centre / CustomerService
Packback is looking for a Product Support Representative to join our Product team!
Who we're looking for
At Packback, we view the support our users receive when they reach out to our team as a key feature of our product. We're looking for someone who is obsessed with making the best possible user experience on our platform through Product Support.
We are seeking a team member who approaches every interaction with a customer as an opportunity to improve a student's experience and learn about how we can make our platform better.
What you will do in this role:
- Provide Product Support to our student and faculty users, by answering chat and email inquiries that are sent to our support center and identify trends to suggest improvements to our platform.
- Proactively enable customers to self-solve their own questions by improving the clarity and accuracy of our Help Center and improving our documentation related to Product Support Processes.
- Maintain and improve Product Support Team Key Performance Metrics, including "time to first response", "customer satisfaction rating".
- Use your unique skill set to make the customer support experience at Packback world-class in the form of project-based work.
What you should bring to the table:
An extreme focus on customer care (students, professors, and school administrators)
- Why: Our Product Support Representatives are the "frontlines" team interacting with our students and professors when they need us. As a company used by students as a part of their education, how helpful and responsive our support team is has a real impact on students' ability to do their coursework. Our team takes that responsibility very seriously.
Excellent written communication
- Why: In this role, you will be primarily be interacting with customers via written communication. Your writing becomes the face of the company and a user's perception of the brand of Packback.
Impeccable trustworthiness and reliability
- Why: In this role, being available during shifts and treating customer data with the utmost care and adherence to documented processes is critical.
Excellent Problem-solving And Investigative Skills
- Why: In this role, you'll need to think critically about each customer's situation to determine what they really need and how to solve their problem in the fewest steps. Most of the time you'll be encountering situations with users that don't have an exact template; you'll need to be able to creatively apply existing training to novel situations.
It's also great if you have:
- Past Customer Support Experience (1-2 years)
- Experience writing SQL queries and/or performing API requests to modify data (you will be trained on the job to perform these duties if you do not come in with experience)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience working with helpdesk software, like Zendesk
- Experience working with a ticket management system, like Jira
- Comfort with investigating and copying console errors to provide enough information to the engineering team to make it possible to begin troubleshooting the issues (you will be trained on the job to perform these duties if you do not come in with experience)
Job Details & Benefits
Start Date: Desired Formal Start Date for this role is July 12th, 2021
Competitive Salary: The salary for this role is $40,000, with $5,000 annual bonus (upon hitting goals) and clear expectations for promotional growth.
A culture that you can be proud to build: We work hard at building a culture of curiosity and continuous learning at Packback, where every voice matters and can make an enormous impact on the business.
A company that invests in you and your family: Packback offers 6 weeks fully paid, gender non-specific extended leave policy (for either parent welcoming a new child through birth or adoption, to care for a family member in need, or for bereavement).
for your health and well-being: Health insurance, Short-term disability insurance; option for dental, vision, and life, Health Savings Account, and Commuter Benefits Account
Location & Commute: Packback is remote-flexible. When we are able to return to the office (after COVID-19), we have a lovely, comfy office located conveniently in South Loop, close to CTA lines, Metra, and affordable paid parking lots.
Flexible Vacation Policy: Packback offers a flexible vacation policy, with a minimum of 10 vacation days recommended. We want our employees to take time for travel, discovery, and self-care.
Cultural programming: Access to creative and educational events hosted at the Packback office, like Makespace and "A more curious Chicago"
And of course, our office pup, Pepper!
Our commitment to diversity:
Working in the Education Technology space, Packback believes it is an ethical necessity for us to work to build a diverse and inclusive team, to help us better consider the needs of our diverse audience of students with a wide range of educational backgrounds and educational needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR