|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
The primary responsibilities of this position include: design, programming, start-up and troubleshooting of Building Automation Systems management that are organized, performed safely, and completed on time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following (other duties may be assigned as well):
- Design, estimate, and price projects, retrofits and service agreements.
- Provide customers with proposals and schedule work according to urgency.
- Order materials and equipment required for projects sold.
- Properly convey the scope of work with technicians assigned to the project/agreement.
- Coordinate projects, manpower, work schedules and materials as needed.
- Properly arrange all schedules, details, and commitments.
- Communicate with the customers, as well as our staff, throughout the progress of the agreement/project to assure customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Properly calculate and assure each invoice is prepared and mailed at the appropriate time.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings to ensure our support staff is aware of project/agreement status.
- Work to immediately resolve any problems that may arise from projects/agreements sold or under your management and notify management immediately of any significant problems.
- Resolve any questions, concerns, or disputes regarding invoices, and assist in the collection of any monies due on the project, if so requested.
- Manage work force productivity and ensure proper man power at all times.
- Play a key role in hiring and layoff functions as required
- Provide immediate performance feedback to the employees working on your projects.
- Work closely with service dispatch on emergency service calls as required.
- Assist engineers, project and service managers on work as required.
- Work with management to improve our estimating capabilities, pricing models, and sales skills.
- Enforce corporate policy on safety, work ethics and time constraints.
- Ensure that work is executed as scheduled and that only emergency jobs interrupt scheduled work.
- Review equipment requirements and make adjustments as needed.
- Plan ahead on projects to ensure the highest level of productivity on the job.
- Maintain pro-active discussions of job goals, assign new weekly goals and initiate or suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals to their highest potential.
- Work with our controls and energy group to propose energy assessments, controls commissioning, and related project opportunities.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled