|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Dymax is a world-renowned producer of oligomers, adhesives, coatings, dispensing systems, and curing equipment. Where our competitors supply products, our company teams up with customers and commits to developing solutions that help customers lower costs, improve efficiencies, and increase their profitability. This focus on customer partnership has led us to become where we are today: a rapidly expanding force within our industry, with a comprehensive product portfolio, extraordinary employees, and a bright future based on creating quality offerings with a dedication to business growth.
We seek a results-focused, customer-centric well-qualified individual to join our talented team as a Project Engineer- Mechanical. Based in our Torrington, Connecticut location, you will provide focused engineering and technical expertise that drives business growth by utilizing your project and vendor management skills in the production of customized fluid dispensing and UV-delivery systems, while managing resources, robotics, and regulatory compliance needs in meeting customer demands. You will:
* Meet customer expectations, deadlines, and deliverables by balancing engineering creativity, innovation, and project skills to deliver timely, proof-concept prototypes and end products
* Manage the supply chain and vendor appropriation system by evaluating competitive quotes for fabrication, overseeing specifications, and tracking and managing expenses against budgets
* Support, maintain, and validate legacy portfolios by making design changes as required, upgrading and modifying to specifications
* Ensure that customer expectations are met by conceptualizing, inventing, prototyping and testing, setting manufacturing dates and staying regulatorily compliant for current and future ECT products
* Create and maintain stakeholder expertise and product performance knowledge by cross-functional participation with colleagues and customers via team meetings and published communications
* Seek out and use technologies that optimize customer solutions by researching and developing programming capabilities to control cartesian, SCARA, and multiple-axis robotics
You should have:
* A BS Mechanical Engineering BSME; or equivalent experience
* Strong knowledge and demonstrated application of SolidWorks 3D CAD software
* 3+ years of engineering experience in the electronics industry, preferably in manufacturing assembly and distribution of machinery, automation, robotics, or fluid control products
* Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment; communicating own ideas and gathering ideas of others, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and self-motivation
Dymax offers its employees attractive salaries, personal growth opportunities, and excellent benefits packages including, but not limited to:
Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision), Retirement Plan (401K), Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntatry & AD&D). Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays), Short Term & Long Term Disability, Training & Development, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Resources.