|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
A bit about us:
We are an engineering and construction company serving industrial clients throughout the United States and internationally.
We have in-house capability to self-perform all aspects of industrial projects to include mechanical and control systems design, mechanical and electrical fabrication, installation, integration, commissioning, training, and maintenance.
We have long recognized that our employees are our most valuable asset. We are committed to recruiting the best talent in the industry, providing them with the support they need to be successful, and helping them advance in their careers. Our "can do" attitude is embedded in our culture and coupled with our broad-based capabilities is a driving force behind our long-term customer relationships and positive reputation in the industry.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
1. Construction Process: a. Procurement, b. Design Development, reporting c. Construction/Installation,d. closeout
2. Construction Administration: a. Request for Information (RFI) process, review, creation; b. Submittal process; c. Invoicing process; d. Change Management (i. Change Order process ii. Site 'work order' process (e.g. site directed changes); e. Closeout process
1. Cost control
2. Work in Progress (WIP) projecting and
3. Construction Quality Control (industrial, structural, other)
1. Plan reading 1. Estimating
2. Schedule comprehension & creation
3. Customer management (correspondence, availability, adequate response)
4. Contract Management (to include: Change Management)
2. Bluebeam Revu
3. Viewpoint Vista
4. Scheduliong via Primavera P6