- Lead the project planning process including initiation, design, engineering, material procurement, construction, commissioning, and close out, per Department Manager.
- Manage project implementation including project schedule, project budget and the project resources including external vendors and contractors.
- Serves as the primary site authority for assigned project personnel and operations staff on major project-related issues.
- Develop other project managers that report to them.
- Maintain and build a trusting relationship with clients.
- Develop new business for project management department that transform into revenue generation.
- Direct project team and lead the project management process.
- Assist, or take the lead, in development of, or revision to, function-specific project management policies, procedures, and implementation, per Department Manager.
- Approve timesheets in Deltek for their direct reports
- Perform bi-annual development check-ins.
- Responsible for metrics tracking for direct reports, associated reporting to stakeholders, and compliance with regulatory, corporate, and business function procedures during all the phases of the project.
- Up to 25% travel required.