|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Trades & Services
8:00am to 5:00pm
• Customer Complaints system administration
o interact with the plant leadership, Customer Service Representatives, Sales, Corporate Credit/Collections and Customers.
o Ensure timely action on each step and bring to closure
• Supplier complaint system administration
o interact with manufacturing, purchasing, and vendor to process and bring to closure all complaints to suppliers
• Internal non-conforming material system administration
o interact with different production departments to disposition and ensure timely closure
• Collect necessary data from each system to generate reports and summaries from above systems.
• Use appropriate software for Data Collection and Analysis
• Use the JDE system for product and production information and tracing
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• Proficient in Excel
o Building Excel formulas
o Create charts and trending
o Construct and work with pivot tables
• Knowledge and experience of working in an ISO & SQF certified environment desirable
• Familiar with JDE (or other Enterprise system. i.e. SAP, Oracle)
• Ability to interpret customer specifications desirable
• Continuous improvement project experience desirable
• Good attendance and safety record
• Capable of, and commit to follow the plant and departmental safety procedures, food safety guidelines and ISO procedures
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Good mathematical skills.
• Continuous learning will be expected
• Able to work overtime as required