|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
Regional Facilities Manager
***This position is remote. The candidate must reside in California.***
The Regional Facilities Manager is responsible for ensuring that multiple facilities within a region have their physical structure and operating equipment maintained and repaired in a timely and cost efficient manner. Manage construction vendors who perform remodeling, maintenance service, and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, janitorial, general grounds, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, security, and electrical systems.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily review of work orders initiated by the General Manager.
- Performs equipment repair vs. replacement analysis and recommends most cost effective, efficient and expeditious solution.
- Conducts quarterly visits (or more depending on need) to each unit within area of responsibility to perform walk through with GM to proactively identify maintenance issues.
- Performs bi-annual facilities assessments. Documents and reports findings, addresses maintenance concerns not previously corrected.
- Conducts facility training days with GMs in their respective areas.
- Follows up on preventive maintenance activities.
- Interviews, qualifies new vendors.
- Develops and implements preventative maintenance programs for all major systems in Restaurant facilities across the Country. Work with the Construction Project Managers to formulate and coordinate program specifications, requirements for proposals and contracts, and associated documents.
- Maintains the PM agreements in approved Company Filing System for easy access by all stakeholders.
- Maintains integrity of all vendor documents including but not limited to Certificates of Insurance and Licenses.
- Acts as the single point of contact for all facility issues experienced in their assigned restaurants that are not handled routinely through the use of work order management system.
- Works directly with Construction Project Managers to resolve any complex facility issues reported by Restaurant Managers, Regional Managers, Directors, or Executive Management.
- Maintains and monitors the work order management system on a daily basis. Identify areas without qualified, approved vendors and solicit and qualify new vendors for all major trades.
- Develops customized reports to identify opportunities and improve processes and ultimately the appearance, safety, comfort, and cleanliness of all Restaurants.
- Oversees and directs maintenance personnel and workers engaged in equipment installation, facilities equipment repair, and preventive maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations. Ability to read and interpret documents such as; safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Intermediate Microsoft Suite computer skills required. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or a related field preferred. Minimum of five (5) years recent and related experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered. HVAC certification is a plus.