|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
- St Clairsville
We are the North American market leader of low carbon energy solutions. Our integrated compressed natural gas (CNG) platform offers customers a steady supply of safe, reliable, and economical energy that lowers operating costs and improves environmental performance without the need for pipeline infrastructure.
The Regional Technician will be responsible for the installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Certarus equipment at our CNG filling stations and customer sites. This position reports directly to the Operations Supervisor. The position plays a key role in supporting CNG delivery operations while providing overall technical assistance to the company and our customers.
- This position provides a set shift schedule that allows you to get home each day or night
- Night shift is required to support operations
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the overall plant and fleet operations in the region, while contributing to a safe working environment
- Lending mechanical and technical services on process equipment and gas compression at Certarus hubs and customer sites
- Setup and breakdown of pressure reduction equipment to/from customer locations
- Ensure that internal policies and government safety and regulatory standards are met
- Other duties as designated
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a technician field role
- Associates of Applied Science in Electrical, Instrumentation, or related field is an asset
- Troubleshooting experience with regulators, valves, instrumentation and electrical is an asset or experience in gas processing equipment including production, field gas or gas compression
- Positive attitude with excellent communication & customer service skills
- Class A CDL with Hazmat is an asset
Certarus embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way and considers qualifications, merit, and business needs in our hiring decisions. Certarus is and will remain an Equal Opportunity Employer
Certarus offers a competitive compensation package, including benefits and retirement plans as well as employee ownership opportunities. Above all, we offer unlimited career advancement opportunities with a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
Powered by JazzHR