|Date Posted||May 18, 2021|
- The Reliability Maintenance Technician is responsible for authentication of equipment database including reconciliation of field tagged UID's, proper execution of change control, technical support of craftsmen, drawing reconciliation, review and development of risk classification and area specific assignments.
- TheRMT will provide data entry for all data changes and additions fromallapprovedRFPMs
Including, But Not Limited To
- Existing equipment updates
- Equipment Hierarchy and associated equipment nameplate data
- Equipment Classification and Categorization
- Equipment Criticality
- PM Schedule information (Frequency, due dates, etc.)
- Job Plan information (Task / Material Lists)
- New equipment entries from Capital or expense projects from approved Data Entry Spreadsheet
- Equipment updates based on Validation activities (Interface with Project and Maintenance Validation Engineers)
- PM / CAL Development and Optimization activities
- Data updates based on Data Integrity Report findings
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Previous experience as Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Supervisor, or Planner/Scheduler in a large manufacturing facility (preferably in medical device, pharmaceutical, chemical, or food manufacturing industries).
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- CMMS experience