|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Trades & Services
Columbus Worthington Air is a national leader in the home services industry. We are looking for a LEADER who is able to MOTIVATE, TRAIN AND LEAD a Sales Team to success! We seek a skilled Sales Manager to oversee the sales of residential HVAC systems and performance of a team of qualified Comfort Advisors.
In this highly visible role, this individual will be responsible for driving service for our residential HVAC operations. You must be able to evaluate, analyze, and monitor our market area to ensure our service team is meeting objectives and goals.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly performance targets and goals as determined by GM and Sales Manager - including working with multiple departments to ensure HVAC targets are being met, finding problems as they arise, and fixing those problems.
- Driving revenue and conversion for the branch.
- Acting as a technical trainer and resource to the Sales Advisor team. This involves instilling an understanding of building science, standard energy efficiency improvements, and detailed knowledge of HVAC options, installations, and best practices into the Advisor team. The home should be looked at as a system with a focus on the impact of all energy efficiency improvements as they relate to the HVAC solutions presented.
- Hiring, educating, stimulating, and guiding each Advisor to meet or exceed goals.
- Leading weekly sales meetings to discuss strategy, competitive differentiation, selling skills, etc.
- Meeting with Sales Management team weekly to present accurate reports.
- Building, maintaining and controlling a sales and personal development training library.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years of in home sales management experience is required.
- College degree in a technical field or building science is preferred.
- Acute understanding of HVAC products, services, and system design.
- Extensive experience designing and installing HVAC systems and/or acting as a technician on HVAC systems.
- Goal-driven and desire to succeed in a metric-driven environment.
- Highly structured thinker who can frame a problem holistically, break the problem down into mutually exclusive and completely exhaustive subcomponents, articulate what needs to be done for each subcomponent, and then actually pursue what needs to be done to completion.
- Highly organized planner who can manage multiple initiatives at once, proactively prioritize the most important initiatives based on future company needs, and communicate the reasoning as needed.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications are required. Experience with CRMs is a plus.
- Mastery of basic geometry and mathematical calculations.
- Must have a strong work ethic; be self-disciplined, with a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and organizational skills are required.