|Date Posted||May 11, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Huddle House is unique in their communities; a special bond grows between team members in the restaurants and members of the community, a bond not seen in most other chain restaurants. Our Company Purpose reflects this unique element of the Huddle House dining experience:
Bringing Friends and Families Together, over Delicious Food, Served from the Heart.
• Commitment to Excellence
• Work Hard
• Make a Difference
• Have Fun
Our Brand Positioning
Our Brand Positioning is Homestyle Food for Everyday People. We serve high quality, freshly prepared home-style food, in a relaxed environment, so people can come as they are and catch up with family and friends, served by people they know from the community.
Huddle House, Inc. (HHI) is a full-service family restaurant chain, well-known for serving Any Meal. Any Time. The core values on which Huddle House was founded in 1964 - Bringing Friends and Family Together, Over Delicious Food, Served from the Heart - remain intact today. The Atlanta-based franchisor owns its own Distribution Center and has nearly 400 franchise- and 30 corporate-owned locations across 21 states, primarily in the Southeast and Central U.S.
The Restaurant Server will oversee the day to day operation of first class customer service and food service in the restaurant. The incumbent will be responsible for properly receiving food orders and conveying food orders to cook staff. Prompt food delivery to the customer as well as cleanliness of the assigned serving section. This person will be expected to provide excellent customer service at all times and will be a strong teammate to our franchise partner.
• Report to work on time in a clean, complete, proper uniform with a positive attitude ready to work. Remember a smile is part of the uniform.
• Greet all customers with a smile and a verbal greeting: Good Morning or Welcome to Huddle House.
• Review menu with customers when needed, suggestively sell products and take order from each customer at the table
• Using proper, approved abbreviations submit ticket to the cook's station and deliver food in a timely manner to the customer when food is cooked.
• Handle money from customers; ring up tickets using the POS system and make proper change.
• Account for all tickets, credit cards receipts, and make sure that all tickets have been rung up and closed before shift is over.
• Complete the position checklist while stocking and preparing the unit for the next shift.
• Using all tools provided by the manager keep the store clean at all times, including but not limited to: bussing tables, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms and walls.
• Bring all items of concern to the attention of the manager immediately, especially safety concerns and customer service complaints.
• Know the menu, the daily features when applicable, which juices, add-ons and desserts to suggestively sell.
• Know and follow the Huddle House steps of service with each and every guest to maximize shift sales
• Practice all rules for safety food handling cash security and all other restaurant policies.
• Perform all prepping and cleaning duties as detailed or assigned by supervisor
• Make a difference in food cost by controlling waste and portion control
• Perform all duties with a sense of urgency
Salary and Compensation:
- We offer a competitive starting wage.
- We strive to recruit from within for growth opportunities.