|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
PVComplete is a solar software company based in Berkeley, California with a second office office in Porto, Portugal. We make solar design software to accelerate the change to a renewable energy economy. At PVComplete, we are passionate about solar energy and seek team members who share our goal to change how the world's energy is produced through innovative software solutions.
Our design and engineering platform is comprised of PVCAD (a solar extension for AutoCAD), and PVSketch (a solar design web application). These products work together to automate the conversion between sales and engineering, allowing solar companies to design and plan solar projects faster and more accurately. Our customers are solar companies around the world who use the PVComplete software platform to design solar projects from residential homes to large scale solar farms.
About the role:
This is a transactional, high energy role in which you will bring B2B software to small and medium size companies , building PVComplete's business and bringing the benefits of design optimization to our customers. Typical sales will be a $3k to $20k transaction, and typically involve demos, answering technical questions and team decision making from the customer. This position is based in Berkeley, California but could also be remote for the right candidate.
In this role, you will:
- Own customer engagements end-to-end, from prospecting and qualification to close
- Generate pipeline through strategic outbound prospecting, as well as receive inbound leads
- Experience handling and owning transactional sales process with high volume demands
- Move qualified leads through the sales funnel, leveraging other internal resources as needed to close sales
- Drive new sales leads by supporting the company at trade shows and events
- Occasional travel to meet face to face with customers
- Be part of the PVComplete mission of solving global climate change by increasing solar energy deployment
Minimum requirements for this role:
- 2-3+ years experience in a full-cycle, closing sales role
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement
- Account executive with experience in the B2B space - small to medium deals sizes
- High interest in renewable energy or climate change solutions
- Experience with high volume cold calling
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing, high growth tech environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Coachable team player with a growth mindset and high emotional intelligence
- SFDC familiarity