|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Momentum Solar is a premier residential solar provider with offices throughout the U.S. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown exponentially over the past decade. We implement the entire solar process to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy.
As a Momentum Sales Manager, you will play a critical role in hiring new Sales Representatives, training and coaching your team, and guiding and prioritize Sales efforts to optimize results. We need an experienced leader that will motivate, train, enable, and guide a team to consistent achievement of sales goals.
Momentum is a firm believer that our biggest asset is people. Therefore, we always invest first in you and our compensation structure reflects it.
- 3+ years' prior In-Home Sales experience with a strong performance record
- Prior managerial background and ability to coach a team
- Flexible schedule - ability to work nights & weekends
- Unrivaled interpersonal skill - you're an expert a determining what makes people tick and aligning that to the needs of an organization to optimize impact
- Exceptional communicator and relationship builder
- Organized, detail-oriented, and deadline driven
- Skilled in adapting to requirements of numerous, constantly changing demands
- Strong verbal communication skills and professional demeanor
- Confident, creative, and goal oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Schedule flexibility - available to work nights and weekends
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Willingness to be mentored, and eager to learn
Momentum Home is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.