|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Primary Jindal Films contact for Sales territory. Grow Jindal market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Develop strategies to drive growth, maximize profitability and differentiate Jindal films versus other competitive alternatives by growing share of wallet within current and prospective customers. Deliver flawless execution/support for all sales processes.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Key customer contacts and decision makers
- All key support functions within Jindal and Applications teams
- Work with commercial, technical & marketing groups at CPG's and convertors, developing packaging solutions utilizing current Jindal product portfolio with an emphasis on specialty products. Secure approval within Jindal for resource engagement against new product development opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with sales management to develop a sales territory growth strategy focused on margin growth and customer satisfaction
- Execute defined sales strategy utilizing core manufacturing and technical competencies across Jindal globally.
- Work with marketing and product management groups to identify and develop prospective opportunities that align with company strategy and value proposition.
- Work closely with manufacturing & technical resources to coordinate customer trials. Assume the lead internal stakeholder position for new products and customer trials.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements within business operations.
- Coordinate with production, quality and logistics teams to drive continuous improvement against quality and service metrics.
- Support the S&OP team with accurate customer forecasts to ensure proper supply chain planning.
- Execute against defined KPI's specific to raw material and finished goods inventories for customer base.
- Continually update the organization on market dynamics/trends and competitive activity.
- Is a Dynamic Leader
- Understands and Executes against Organizational Priorities
- Strong Account and Opportunity Planning
- Solution Development and Co-creation / Reaching Agreement
- Multifunctional Account Team Leadership
- Overall Relationship and Outcome Management Skills
- Customer Management/Customer Relationship Skills
- Strategic and Tactical Account Planning Skills
- Negotiate within guidelines prices, discounts rebates and sales terms to optimize profitability
- Provide details of anticipated sales demand or demand changes
- Resolve customer claims and disputes
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in flexible packaging
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Negotiating skills
- Personal organization
- Presentation and communication skills
- Market & Customer orientation
Powered by JazzHR