|Date Posted||May 13, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
About Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure
Solaris is the industry's leading independent, technology-focused proppant logistics company. We measure our success by the value we deliver our customers. We are a forward-thinking, growth-oriented company that engages in long-term planning for solutions that will deliver results year after year.
About the Opportunity
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure is looking for a Salesforce, ServiceMax Analyst to join our onsite IT Department located in Houston, TX. The ServiceMax Analyst provides business support and guidance in domains of Salesforce, ServiceMax, and other Marketing, Sales, Service and ERP tools. This role will assist in the development and architecture of our Salesforce and ServiceMax Environments.
- Provide daily support for ServiceMax operating in the Salesforce platform.
- Proven at finishing Projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ServiceMax/Salesforce design and architecture.
- Manage User and security administration
- Willing to Learn new systems to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with product owners and business analysts to transform evolving requirements into working applications that meet the business and usability needs.
- Provide daily support to end users including managing issue resolution and performing root cause analysis
- Leads user acceptance testing identify testers, develop test scripts and conduct test execution
- Understand integration points with other systems that interface with the application, evaluate, and minimize ripple effects
- Support organizational projects/initiatives
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional communicator - direct and transparent, skilled problem-solver with proven success in building coalitions and avoiding conflicts
- Total ownership mentality - proactively identifies and removes obstacles across numerous ongoing tasks
- Independent thinker - provides original thoughts and constantly asking "how can we do this better"
- Innovative thinker - willingness to consider novel solutions ability to adapt to change
- Desirable teammate - impeccable character, humility, and collaborative
- Relentless - aspires to contribute and achieve his/her full potential
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Business, Finance or Accounting, preferred.
- Salesforce or ServiceMax certifications, preferred
- 2+ Years of experience working with Salesforce or ServiceMax
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status
We value your hard work, integrity, and commitment to the Solaris "First in Service & Innovation" culture through competitive pay and benefits packages and ongoing career development.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance with supplemental offerings
- Company matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off, including 10 paid holidays
- Career Progression
- Tuition Reimbursement
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Solaris reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time.
Solaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age / All other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws