|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
The Salesforce Architect provides technology direction, ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions. As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. This role is considered part of the Business Unit Leadership team and may mentor Junior Architects and /or development team members.
* Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver for Salesforce projects .
* Serve as a technical lead and mentor to Salesforce developers. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service for Salesforce Engagements .
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
* Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
* Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
* Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
* Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals. Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate towards their use.
* Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and design a salesforce architecture to meet those goals. Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
* Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex components of the work plan/project.
* Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
* Minimum 8 years of programming experience with Salesforce technologies.
* At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
* At least 5 years of experience with the Salesforce eco-system.
* At least 3 years of experience with hands on development with Salesforce.
* Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
* Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
* Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
* Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
* Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
* Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
* Must be open to travel.
Help shape our Salesforce practice and have flexiability to drive your career. Primary work location is remote.