|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
SEC Reporting Manager
Location: Arlington, VA or Continental US
Fluence, a Siemens and AES company, is the global market leader in energy storage technology solutions and services, combining the agility of a technology company with the expertise, vision, and financial backing of two well-established and respected industry giants. Building on the pioneering work of AES Energy Storage and Siemens energy storage, our goal is to create a more sustainable future by transforming the way we power our world. Providing design, delivery and integration, Fluence offers proven energy storage technology solutions that address the diverse needs and challenges of customers in a rapidly transforming energy landscape.
Fluence currently has more than 2.4 gigawatts of projects in operation or awarded across 24 countries and territories worldwide. We topped the Navigant Research utility-scale energy storage leaderboard in 2018 and were named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies in 2019. In 2020, our sixth-generation Tech Stack won Commercial Technology of the Year at the 22nd annual S&P Global Platts Global Energy Awards.
Are you looking for a career building opportunity to create and lead SEC reporting function in a revolutionary industry? Then our SEC Reporting Manager might be the right role for you.
- Manage the financial SEC reporting process
- Coordinate with the internal team for the completion of the non-financial sections of the SEC reports
- Manage the XBRL tagging process
- Research and document complicated GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
- Assist in writing and reviewing accounting policies and procedures
- Assist with preparation of audit committee presentation
- Assist in implementing the adoption of new accounting standards
- Work collaboratively with external auditors and SOX implementation team during quarterly reviews and annual audits related to technical accounting and financial reporting
Here at Fluence, we strive to continuously improve, to be intellectually curious and be adaptive to our customers and employee's needs. Collaboration is key, both in our partnerships with our customers and with each other. Fluence prioritizes the most critical efforts that allow for the greatest impact. What should an interested candidate bring to Fluence?
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- CPA with at least 7 years of progressive experience with heavy exposure to SEC and financial reporting
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations is required combined with the ability to research and propose company positions on complex accounting issues
- Experience in reviewing XBRL tags for the SEC reports
- Public/Big 4 accounting and IPO experience a plus
Working on transforming a fundamental part of our society is exciting and fulfilling. It requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed. We respect our coworkers and customers. We listen to what others have to say, and we are inclusive.
- You enjoy working in a high-growth environment and evolving commercial business models
- You contribute to building a sustainable business of a global scale
GET IN TOUCH
Please send your resume and cover letter to .
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.