|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
ArchKey Technologies, an ArchKey Solutions Company, is one of North America's largest providers of technology systems. ArchKey Technologies is a new brand name rooted with nearly a century of experience and history. Comprised of the technologies' capabilities and team members from ArchKey Solutions' platform companies - Sachs Electric, Parsons Electric, Sprig Electric and Mona Electric. Based in Plymouth, MN, ArchKey Technologies MN scales to new heights, delivering audio visual, security, public safety, network and wireless solutions all across the U.S.
When you work with an ArchKey Solutions platform company, the future is yours to create. With an average employee tenure over nine years, we are committed to developing your talents and finding the best place for you to succeed within our organization.
The culture at ArchKey Technologies is built around empowerment and our shared core values - Problem Solvers, Responsive to Customers, Optimize Teamwork, Uncompromising Integrity, and Do What You Say - and embodies the attitudes we use to create an inclusive work environment. Our inclusive workplaces extend beyond the traditional to also celebrate diverse ways of thinking. As problem solvers, we believe there's always room for growth and evolution and that what makes us different provides unique perspectives that can also make us better.
No matter where your journey with ArchKey Technologies begins, we look forward to seeing what impact you can make on us to improve, reshape and enhance our cultures.
Join a team that's breaking ground both in the office and in the field.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a motivated Security Estimator- ArchKey Technologies to join our growing organization. The primary responsibilities of a Technologies Security Estimator include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the proposal writing for an RFP.
- Assists with bids, documents and reports in an accurate, complete and professional manner.
- Secures and reviews quotes from subcontractors with the estimator on that project.
- Surveys job sites as needed for scope of work and to determine the most cost effective and efficient plan possible.
- Ensures all estimates and RFP's are fulfilled to the customer's or ArchKey conditions for satisfaction.
- Stays informed of new technology, techniques and practices.
- Establishes and maintains a positive and cooperative working relationship with clients, subcontractors and co-workers.
- Works with the design department on design build and design assist projects to assure an accurate and constructible project.
- Works with the Account Manager and Director of PreConstruction to determine the general expenses, labor rates, and other costs associated with each project.
- Utilizes estimating software to properly estimate projects.
- Education: Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: Minimum 4+ years of technologies construction experience in estimating, common code requirements, and design/build estimating.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Skills to read, interpret and understand contracts, plans, blueprints and specifications.
- Strong critical thinking skills and detail orientation.
- Demonstrated analytical and mathematical skills.
- Previous experience using Accubid or similar estimating software
- Effective problem solving and time management skills.
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Supports programs to project a favorable image of the Company with various industry groups, government agencies, the general public and clients.
- Promotes the Company image through exercising sound and ethical business practices as they relate to clients, subcontractors, suppliers and the public.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office software applications.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
ArchKey Technologies offers an excellent salary and discretionary compensation program comprised of annual bonus with an exceptional benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) retirement plan, flex spending plan, and educational reimbursement benefits.
For more information about us, please visit
Please apply online or send resume to:
PEC Solutions, LLC
5960 Main Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55432
PEC Solutions, LLC is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer: M/W/Vets/Disabilities