|Date Posted||May 13, 2021|
Trades & Services
Our client, famous home builder, is looking to add a senior accountant to their team in Bakersfield. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for new projects, accounting and reporting functions, developing and implementing bank policies and procedures, and supervising accounts payable.
- General Ledger; Cash Management; Financial Analysis and Reporting; and Budgetary Controls
- Prepare reports, including trend analysis, which summarize and forecast business activity and financial position.
- Performs accounting, processing, and maintenance of all financial transactions, including preparation of general ledger, journal entries, cost allocations
- Minimum of 2 years experience at construction industry preferred
- BS/BA in related field is required. Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP & Job costing
- Team oriented with a positive attitude
For confidential consideration, please send your resume to
Position pays up to $95,000 as a base + bonus & benefits