|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
EnterSolar is now accepting applications for a Senior Accountant, who will be based out of our New York City office. This qualified candidate should be bright and hard-working, with a strong interest in environmental sustainability and renewable energy, and be available to work on a full-time basis. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for a combination of general accounting functions of EnterSolar, such as general ledger duties, account reconciliations, billing, invoicing, and monthly reporting schedules and analysis.
The Senior Accountant will also support the maintenance and updating of accounting policies and procedures as it relates to their assigned areas. Finally, this person will be responsible for various other projects as assigned in order to ensure that the financial records are closed timely and in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial schedules according to the monthly close schedule
- Work with the Accounting team to help ensure timely month-end close
- Produce cash reconciliations
- Manage full-cycle Accounts Payable process
- Lead Accounts Receivable functions, including billing and collections
- Monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Participate in various internal and external audits
- Assist in other areas such as balance sheet and income statement reconciliations and analyses
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting
- At least 4 years of experience with public and private renewable energy accounting experience
- Demonstrate dependability, integrity, and independence in your work
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in designing policies, procedures, internal controls, and accounting systems preferred
- CPA preferred
If you satisfy the majority of the qualifications above, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining "why you would be a good fit for EnterSolar" to with the email subject line "Senior Accountant".
Based in New York City, EnterSolar is the preferred national provider of solar energy solutions and services to the corporate-commercial marketplace. With a combination of business operations and financial structuring expertise, paired with industry leading solar construction capabilities, EnterSolar partners with commercial enterprises to deliver optimal energy solutions with compelling long-term ROI. EnterSolar also leverages a deep bench of solar policy experts to help its clients monetize tax credits and other financial incentives at the federal, state and utility levels that maximize project returns.
For more information, please visit:
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.