|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
【Japanese Bilingual Senior Accountant in Energy Industry #28095】
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance related major.
- CPA is highly preferred, but not required.
- More than 3 years of financial reporting experience in USGAAP (preferably in IFRS as well).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese language.
- Experience in energy industry, especially Upstream Oil&Gas industry would be a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Prepare and create financial and analytical materials (stand alone / consolidated) of the company's upstream oil&gas business.
- Prepare financial statements in USGAAP and IFRS.
- Create supporting documents as assigned including federal, state, and local tax related documentations.
- Work closely with accounting teams, parent company, accounting firms, internal and external auditors, and other parties involved.
- More detailed responsibilities and information will be disclosed in further process.
***If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.***