|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Trades & Services
Founded in 2015, Dialectica is one of the fastest growing knowledge sharing businesses, currently employing 300+ professionals with offices in Athens, London, Montreal, and New York.
At Dialectica, we are on a mission to achieve unparalleled customer recognition as the most trusted knowledge sharing platform in the world and to build a truly great organization that attracts and cultivates top talent. Our clients are typically large institutional investors, such as private equity firms and hedge funds, and strategy consultancies. We differentiate by driving research through deep evaluation of client needs and conducting bespoke research in niche markets. We are recognized as the #1 expert network for quality and this focus has enabled us to achieve rapid growth in the five years since our founding.
About the role
One core element of Dialectica's growth strategy is to develop our service & product offering addressing the private equity industry. To date, with great success, we have focused our business growth through a limited number of highly prestigious key accounts in management consultancy and are now expanding our client solutions team to drive growth in North America, initially among private equity firms.
As a Senior Business Development Associate in the PE Client Solutions team based in New York you will have a unique opportunity to help Dialectica attract and engage private equity accounts, by understanding their investment strategies, team structure, and interests and targeting them with tailored content and solutions.
- Lead business development activities in as assigned private equity territory
- Research target accounts & map key stakeholders
- Define a strategy for increasing awareness and building relationships with Investment Professionals within your territory
- Position Dialectica and generate new projects by engaging with private equity investment professionals, using calls, emails, and social networks
- Assist in the creation of marketing material and customized content for your assigned accounts
- Attend key meetings and maintain current and accurate account intelligence
- 3 to 4 years full-time work experience in business development, recruitment, or other client facing roles
- Undergraduate degree or higher with solid academic performance and extracurricular leadership
- Demonstrable sales success and advanced relationship building skills
- An awareness, curiosity and enthusiasm for financial services
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and listening skills
- Ability to work independently and drive results in a startup environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Reward and recognition programs
- Entrepreneurial culture and an amazing global team!