|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Do you want to work for an Emmy Award-winning company [ At Audible Magic, we are building the most revolutionary media recognition technology and rights management solutions for the global music, movie and, television industry. Our customers and partners include some of the largest and most recognized brands in the industry. We win awards because we keep driving to provide better solutions for our customers, solutions that meet the needs of the ever-changing music and entertainment industry. At Audible Magic, we believe our customers are paramount, and our reputation and integrity are the foundation of our business.
The Customer Success Engineer is responsible for managing and supporting technical projects involving Audible Magics (AM) customers. This role is eligible for a Hybrid Work Schedule.
Lead new and current customer implementations providing technical support and project management from pre-sale evaluation through customer launch.
Respond to customer technical and service-related requests in a professional and highly timely manner.
Responsible for identifying customer technical and product issues; including escalation, resolution, and delivery to the customer.
Be the voice of the customer and work cross-functionally with colleagues in Sales, Operations, Product, Engineering, Finance, and Legal to represent customer needs and identifying needed product features and service improvements.
Ensure achievement of delivery milestones as well as continually communicating customer expectations to the internal team.
Help build and maintain trusted customer relationships, maintaining a high customer communication cadence with timely updates and responses.
Support sales account management teams leading technical product presentations and describe how AMs products and services work.
Throughout the life of the customer relationship, document and maintain an accurate record of deliverables and timelines
* Experience managing customer projects in a consulting capacity, onboarding customers, and guiding technical implementations.
* Minimum of 6+ years of experience in customer success management with a focus on technical support.
* Proficient communication and diplomatic skills with customers, including interpersonal, writing, and editing.
* Have a demonstrated history of multi-tasking ability, analytic skills, problem-solving skills, and a consistent record of on-time delivery and customer service.
* Technical knowledge of scripting and programming languages, JSON, Python, and Power Shell
* Ability to analyze customer needs to solve critical problems through a data-driven approach.
* Working knowledge of software development and Internet API technologies delivered via SOAP and REST methodologies.
* Experience in both structured and start-up environments desired.
* Experience using Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, or other similar applications.
* Experience using command-line interfaces and supporting developer API questions.
* Knowledge of music industry, music licensing, music copyrights, and rights management systems
* Awareness of piracy, compliance, and licensing issues in music and video streaming markets