|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
As a SeniorMedia Planner, you will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination, execution, and management of media plans. You will develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of client businesses and ensure all client media requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
You will play a leadership role on the team, reporting to the Media Supervisor, and will be responsible for helping supervise the day-to-day workflow of the media planning staff on specific accounts. You will also work with internal tools and staff to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze campaign delivery and optimize performance on an ongoing basis.
* Develop strong and effective media plans based on sound strategies and research
* Cross check plans and all supporting documents (spec/TI sheets, IOs, billing docs)
* Formulate, write, and present campaign/media recommendations
* Oversee day-to-day workloads of Media Planners and Assistant Media Planners and assist in their training and development
* Utilize 3rd party research tools to develop target consumer profiles and identify strategic buying opportunities
* Maintain a deep understanding of client business goals and marketing objectives and translate them into digital objectives/strategies
* Manage all aspects of the media plan execution, including issuing insertion orders, tracking spec development and implementation, custom unit production, and billing reconciliation
* Work with Analytics team to monitor, analyze, and report on campaign results and make regular recommendations on how to optimize campaign performance
* Remain abreast of the overall media marketplace and what opportunities are relevant to clients