|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR OFFICE ASSISTANT POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
* Develop strategies to create a welcoming, customer service-driven, environment at each school
* Collaborate with Office Assistants to ensure the efficient execution of main office duties (incoming calls, faxes, copy machines, files, mail, and deliveries, etc.).
* Develop and implement strategies for the continuous improvement processes related to the work of Office Assistants
* Coordinate family requests for transportation changes and early dismissals to ensure that proper dismissal process is followed for students.
* Support the process for providing breaks and routine coverage for Office Assistants
* Lead Office Assistant onboarding and work with operations leaders to identify professional development opportunities for Office Assistants
* Ensure success implementation of daily attendance processes, student check-in/out, and visitor management
* Maintain and update student data and information in SIS.
* Support operations team with any additional student reporting, supply orders, report card distribution or paperwork.
* Deliver and respond to family messages within 24 hours and check voicemails daily.
* Assure that delivered packages are received at the front office and delivered to appropriate teachers
* Maintain communication systems with families, acting as parent/community liaison (phone, email, in-person).
* Assist staff in the preparation of any parent newsletters. Printing and distribution.
* Deliver mass phone or email messages to families as needed.
* Strong communication skills. Conveys information in a way that is strategic, honest, timely, and respectful
* A deep belief in the mission of KIPP Columbus and a strong desire to work towards equity within education
* Growth mindset and a desire to learn and grow through consistent coaching and feedback
* Belief that all students are capable of success and deserve to be pushed to a rigorous academic and behavioral bar
* Willingness to do whatever it takes and go above and beyond to serve all students