|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Trades & Services
A Sr. Quality Engineer job in Grand Rapids, MI is available through Modis Engineering. If you have more than five years of quality engineering experience within the automotive industry, then you are asked to apply to this position. In this role you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining Quality Assurance Processes, procedures, and standards. You must enjoy working on the manufacturing floor!
Quality Engineer job responsibilities include:
- Assist in the corrective action process.
- Assist engineering and manufacturing departments with both destructive and non-destructive failure analysis.
- Direct and train inspection personnel.
- Participate as an APQP team member.
- Bachelor's degree or years of experience may be considered
- Minimum of five+ years of Quality Engineering experience within the automotive industry is required.
- Fluent understanding of ISO/TS 16949 and Automotive Core Tools (APQP/PPAP/MSA/FMEA/SPC).
- Must be shop floor savvy! Enjoy working on the manufacturing flor
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer job in Grand Rapids, Michigan then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Andrea Gomez at or by email at .