|Date Posted||April 29, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNHi Construction Equipment Dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 25 combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Fleet Services division is seeking to hire a Service Advisor for our Thermo King dealership in Vernon, CA.
- Minimum 3 years of experience handling heavy phones, office administrative duties, customer relations, great computer skills, and problem solving.
- Automotive or Heavy Diesel dealership experience is highly desired.
- Basic mechanical knowledge is a plus.
- Dispatching mobile mechanics experience is desired but not a must.
- Bilingual Spanish is highly preferred but not required.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into the service database CDK system.
- Maintains customer confidence by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns.
- Maintains unit records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications and taking on line factory courses .
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by manager.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary STD/LTD
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Uniforms Provided
- Birthday Perks