|Date Posted||May 13, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
As a Service Advisor, you will own our customer's experience in the service lane. You are the first point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling and customer service. From greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process, our Service Advisors are true professionals who enjoy helping others. We welcome individuals who are new to the automotive industry but with previous roles in customer service, retail sales, restaurant industry or hospitality.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family owned dealership, Budd Baer Automotive is for you! Budd Baer Automotive is always looking for a qualified individuals to join our sales and service teams to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. At Budd Baer Automotive, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
We are interested in hiring from a range of background for this role so please don't hesitate to apply if you do not have any Service Advisor experience. GM Service Advisor experience is preferred but not required. Apply today!
What We Offer
Medical and Dental
Paid time off and vacation
Employee vehicle purchase plans
Family owned and operated
Long term job security
Health and wellness
Flexible Work Schedule
Discounts on products and services
- Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
- Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen